Eligible applicants must:
- Be currently pursuing and in at least the second course toward an accredited educational program pursuing an associates, bachelors, or graduate/professional degree with the intent of becoming an information management* professional or in a related field. Preference will be given to applicants focused on an information management related degree.
- Have completed at least two courses/classes/units of coursework toward your degree.
- Have attained a “C” average or higher in your current degree program (or Pass if Pass/Fail).
- Have not received a Foundation-funded scholarship of any type within the past 5 years.
- Students from all countries and of all nationalities may apply.
At the time of your submission, include the following materials in the order indicated as a single PDF document or individual files (see the Submission Details section for more information):
- This application form.
- A copy of your educational transcript, including the most recent courses taken. If you are currently enrolled in courses but have not been issued a semester/term grade, the transcript should indicate that you are currently enrolled in said courses.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- A personal essay – two pages maximum, double-spaced, 12-point font. In the essay you should discuss (a) your interests in IM, (b) plans to contribute to the IM field, and (c) include/describe IM-related experience(s) if applicable. The essay should be original and NOT a class paper or assignment unless it specifically addresses the items indicated above.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED: Feb 15th – March 15th.
All components of the application must be received by the deadline for the application to be considered by the evaluation committee. The application and accompanying materials must be in English. A single PDF with all application components is preferred.
Submit your application material to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line of your email/file name please indicate:“[Your last name]_[Your first name/initial] AIEF 2022 ED SCHP APP”
Questions and additional forms may be directed to email@example.com