Palmyra, NJ (December 12, 2019) – “Information Management Magazine – Special Edition” is now available at www.armaedfoundation.org.
ARMA International Educational Foundation (AIEF) and ARMA International are proud to announce the publication of a special issue of the Information Management Magazine dedicated to innovative research within the fields of RIM and IG. This special edition contains three AIEF-sponsored research reports and two peer-reviewed articles.
The articles and their authors are as follows:
- “Summary – Retention of Accounting Records: A Global Survey of Laws and Regulations,” by William Saffady, Ph.D., FAI
- “Summary – Blockchain Technology and Recordkeeping,” by Danielle Batista, BARM, MIS; Darra Hofman, JD, MSLS; Alysha Joo, MASLIS; and Victoria Lemieux, Ph.D.
- “Summary – Industry in One: Financial Services,” by Anna Lebedeva, IGP, CIPM, PMP
- “AI, Records, and Accountability,” by Norman Mooradian, Ph.D.
- “Documentation Theory for Information Governance,” by Marc Kosciejew, MLIS, Ph.D.
This report and others are available at no charge to interested information management professionals at:
The Foundation is a leading organization that enhances the practical and scholarly knowledge of information management by funding and promoting research, scholarship, and educational opportunities for information management professionals. The Foundation is a non-profit corporation with 501(c)3 tax exempt status in the United States. For additional information, please visit:
We welcome all information management professionals to join us on social media.